Teach them skills that will help them solve real world problems
Our kits are designed to inspire kids that know (and don’t yet know) about their passion to understand the world around them through engineering and design. With the right skills and approach, they can unlock solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges.
Thimble’s STEM-based homeschool curriculum program not only provides hands-on materials, but also access to live instructor-led classes that teach the process behind solving real-world problems through curiosity, critical thinking, and problem solving. Building a kit for the sake of building a kit is never enough, our live classes reinforce concepts and build on previously learned skills. Once a child develops a full understanding of the world around them, the world is their oyster.
How it works
- SUBSCRIBE – we ship a new kit to your child every 3 months.
- CLASSES – your child participates in two weekly 60-minute instructor-led classes.
- LESSONS – Self-paced lessons allow your child to work on their projects at any time.
- CONTINUOUS: Projects can be combined with other kits to create endless outcomes.
Subscriptions start from $39.95/mo.
Projects align to National Curriculum Standards
Kit #1: Basic Circuits & Code
Build 12 mini-projects such as a nightlight, doorbell, or intruder alarm.
Passionate teachers that engage and inspire your kids
- 60-minute live Zoom classes twice a week where kids build projects in real time and create friendships with other students. (morning and evening sessions available)
- All classes are recorded and saved in your child’s profile to access anytime.
- Monthly “Office hours” are available with instructors to answer questions or help troubleshoot projects.
- All skill-levels welcome in class.
What our homeschoolers are saying
What sets our homeschool STEM program apart
Every kit can be reused in multiple ways so kids can tinker and explore endlessly.
Accredited teachers run weekly build-alongs to help kids build their projects.
Approved by Kids
Kits, lessons, and classes are tested by kids and teacher ambassadors.
Our lessons align to math, science, and ELA standards.
Let's get started
Pick a subscription tier
$59.95/month + FREE SHIPSave
$54.95/month + FREE SHIPSave 8% (most popular!)
$49.95/month + FREE SHIPSave 17%
$39.95/month + FREE SHIPSave 33% (best value!)
$59.95 + FREE SHIP
$164.85 + FREE SHIP
$269.7 + FREE SHIP
$419.4 + FREE SHIP
Subscriptions renew automatically. All prices in USD. Cancel anytime.
Subscription starts: October 2020